Triplet Computer’s IT PROTECT 247™ Total Workstation Management provides all the building blocks to provide comprehensive maintenance services remotely in the Small/Medium Business (SMB) market.
Why Use Triplet’s IT PROTECT 247™ Workstation Management:
- Anti-Virus Definition Updates
- Spyware Scan & Removal
- Temporary File Deletion
- Internet Debris Removal
- Security Patch Deployment
- Hardware & Software Inventory
- Disk Space Monitoring
- Remote Remediation
- General Maintenance
Service Highlights of Triplet’s IT PROTECT 247™ Workstation Management:
- Intelligent agents pre-built with jobs to update Anti-virus signatures, delete temp files, scan and remove Spyware, etc. Each of these are pre-scheduled activities that run automatically in low priority mode whenever the machine is available.
- White and blacklisting of patches to make sure that you are getting the most critical security patches for your system and applications, without running the risk of issues due to a bad patch.
- Anti-virus package bundled to make sure that your system is constantly protected against any virus threat with real-time protection and signature updates every four hours.
- Anti-spyware package bundled to provide you with total protection against spyware/malware threats with daily scans.
Primary Benefits of Triplet’s IT PROTECT 247™ Workstation Management:
- Reduced investment in infrastructure by eliminating the need for building and maintaining an infrastructure for providing comprehensive desktop/laptop maintenance services.
- Proactive approach by carrying out pre-scheduled preventative maintenance activities regularly, reducing the chances of downtime.
- Improve quality of life by relying on Triplet Computers so you have one less thing to worry about during weekends, holidays, office and non-office hours.
At Triplet Computers, we will review your existing infrastructure to show how you can become more efficient, which will result in cost savings for your business.
To learn more about Triplet's IT PROTECT 247™ Managed Services, please Request Information today!