IT PROTECT 247™ Managed Services
Is managing your
keeping you from
Your infrastructure is getting more complex, costly and defocusing.
- Skills Shortages: Continuous technology changes. New platforms. Cloud. Virtualization. Big Data. Then, as fast as technologies become obsolete, resources trained in those technologies also become obsolete.
- Valuable resources are being consumed by basic day-to-day operations, rather than on projects to drive innovation to your business.
- Costs continue to escalate and become more unpredictable.
Triplet Computers helps our clients manage these challenges:
- Offloading the day-to-day tasks of managing your infrastructure – managing your network, servers, backups, storage, mobile devices, virtual desktops and databases.
- Email Security. Cloud Solutions. Firewall Protection.
- Providing advanced skills experienced in the latest technologies. Enabling you to focus your resources on valuable, business-impacting projects.
- Providing predictable and controlled costs.
A revolutionary approach to IT Management.
Triplet Computer’s unique IT PROTECT 247™ managed services plans offer the best solution for organizations that need comprehensive IT support, that either don’t have the time, skill-set or simply just don’t want the burden of managing an IT person, department, or in some situations – an entire IT division.
With Triplet Computers, you can “grow as you go.” This means you have the flexibility to start with the managed IT services that make the most sense for your organization, and then grow with us as your needs grow. Many business executives who are responsible for IT prefer that we take IT off of their hands. In these cases, we host and manage their entire IT infrastructure, including desktops, servers, networks and more.
Triplet Computer’s IT PROTECT 247™ Managed Services Include:
- Managed Network – We will monitor your critical devices, applications and hardware. Proactive maintenance prevents errors or outages before they happen and ensures your network is operating according to industry standard compliance.
- Managed Server – Our proactive approach by carrying out multiple preventative checks each week, reduces the chances of failure and trend reporting on critical parameters making it possible to capture and analyze important parameters.
- Mobile Device Management – Manage all employee and company-owned mobile devices, protect data integrity and control employee behavior, ensuring your IT networks remain secure from security breaches.
- Managed Firewall – We offer a total security platform, combining layered security with integrated gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware intrusion prevention, for real-time protection against a wide array of threats.
- Workstation Management – Reduces the investment in infrastructure by eliminating the need for building desktops & laptops, including maintenance services. Proactive support include disk cleanup, defragmentation and Windows patch deployment.
- Managed Backup & Storage – Data storage requirements are growing exponentially and a scalable comprehensive solution for backup and storage is necessary in today’s marketplace. Outsource your storage and backup needs to Triplet Computers and its cost-effective managed storage services and your data will be secure and guaranteed to be available when you need it.
- Email/Security Management – We know Email is the lifeblood of many organizations, so we offer email management and email hosting, which includes Smart phone mobility, Email archiving, Archiving for compliance, Email encryption, Email protection and much more.
- Cloud Solutions – Our primary goal is to introduce small and medium-sized companies to cutting-edge, low-cost cloud computing applications that will change the way business is done. We reduce the need for expensive hardware and software helping you to lower your costs.
At Triplet Computers, we will review your existing infrastructure to show how you can become more efficient, which will result in cost savings for your business.
To learn more about Triplet's IT PROTECT 247™ Managed Services, please Request Information today!